Monday, October 8, 2012

Is Your Cell Phone Smart?

I am kind of lazy today... not knowing exactly why! Sheer laziness for the sake of just being lazy is how I feel today. To be honest with you, it feels great!

Are you ready for some statistics? Again, I am lazy and do not check the accuracy of any of the numbers given so please take them in with a big grain of salt. If you want to contest the numbers you read, please contact the source that I duly cite below:

According to Pew Research Center:

"As of September 2012, 85% of American adults have a cell phone and 45% have a smartphone. As of early 2012, 58% have a desktop computer, 61% have a laptop, 18% own an e-book reader, and 18% have a tablet computer.

Smartphones are particularly popular with young adults and those living in relatively higher income households; 66% of those ages 18-29 own smartphones, and 68% of those living in households earning $75,000 also own them. Young adults tend to have higher-than-average levels of smartphone ownership regardless of income or educational attainment, while for older adults smartphone ownership tends to be relatively uncommon across the board—but especially so for less-educated and less-affluent seniors."

Well, that was verbatim from what I stole from the source above. Their English? I would write it better but beggars can't be choosers!

The youngster at this bus stop obviously is playing with his smart phone. My crystal ball tells me he has either an iPhone or an Android device. So a word of caution... your mobile phone will give you away because we can guess who you are by looking at the cell phone you use. How about that?

Ask me if I own a smart phone. What do you think? Do I? Do I not?
Smart Phone

No comments: