Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gadgets

Inside this Best Buy store, you are in temptation land. All out efforts from the marketing sharks are working overtime to get your hard earned $. You have Nintendo? What's wrong with you? Here is your Wii. You still play station 2? Bad, bad, bad. Here is your PlayStation 3. Then there are HD DVDs, Blue Rays DVDs to replace the same movies you have on your now obsolescent low down "just DVDs." This store is at the North Dade metro rail station and they have started to sell Mac wares including the iPhone. No thank you!

Best Buy

2 comments:

• Eliane • said...

Oh come on!!! You can't say no to an iPhone! They just went down $200!!! Alright, I admit: I am an Apple nerd and I did buy one of the first ones. No, I was not one of the silly person on those massive lines. I waited two verrrrrrrry long days to get mine. It was hard, but I resisted. Two days. And in case you were wondering, I love it. It even takes good pictures. I posted one: here.

TOG said...

Being a Linux user, the need to purchase the next gadget is not very strong. We just try to figure out how to do it free.