Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fuzzy Corner

Miami-Dade County's 22-mile, elevated rapid transit system runs from Kendall through South Miami, Coral Gables, and downtown Miami; to the Civic Center/Jackson Memorial Hospital area; and to Brownsville, Liberty City, Hialeah, and Medley in northwest Miami-Dade, with connections to Broward and Palm Beach counties at the Tri-Rail/Metrorail transfer station. This is the next to last Dadeland North station at the extreme South end of the metrorail. I just realized that my photos from this camera have a fuzzy area in the lower right corner! I thought that was due to my eyes failing me. Do you see that too?

Fuzzy Spot

1 comment:

Ann (MobayDP) said...

Yup I see it. It looks like a smudge.
I love riding on the metro. Very convenient, especially when one wants to avoid the mess of miami's traffic!