Thursday, April 2, 2009

QuattroPorte ma non GranTurismo

It's depressing to sit behind this kind of money! So let's rant a little bit! This car in front of me here is no other than my dream car, the Maserati, but not quite this one though, which is the Maserati QuattroPorte. You get 400HP after shelling out a minimum of US $115K. If you have the need to have a massage while driving this car, it'll be US $125K for the Executive GT variance. This car only comes in automatic drive! Phooey!

Judging from the license plate, the owner is probably part of (or owns) the Miami Dolphins football team, which explains that in the US, sport pays and pays big! I'd rather drive my dream car, the Maserati GranTurismo which is much more sporty and bellissimo. Yeah right, in my next life, if I come back as a famous football player like OJ Simpson. If you don't know what I am talking about, Just Google "oj simpson."

1 comment:

Allen said...

Couple points here to help you out.
1) Anyone can have that tag, it's just an extra you pay for when you get your regular tag (about $35 extra) so this person may or may not be a player and is definitely not the owner (he has a LOT more money than this)

2) I don't think you'd want to come back as OJ Simpson. You may want to google him yourself and see where he is now (answer: broke, in jail, and hated by most people)

Love you site and your pictures though.