Sunday, December 26, 2010

Frozen Fish

I made an almost fatal mistake today when I went to Miami's Sun Life stadium for the Miami Dolphins professional football game against the Detroit Lions team. Well, Fish vs Lions. You can probably easily guess which one will prevail. Sure enough, the fish got creamed and lost 34 - 27. But that was not what almost killed me. That was the freezing temperature exacerbated by the constant wind for the entire ordeal of 4 quarters, lasting a good 3 hours. The wind chill made it felt like about 32 degree Fahrenheit, which was pretty close to kill me. I should have known better and consulted the weather almanac before coming here. As way of consolation, I asked permission and was granted the privilege of documenting the brutal weather in Miami by showing these die hard fans of the fish (Dolphins.) This is a first... blankets in Miami stadium? Unheard of! You see all the empty seats? They all left to go watch the game on big screen TVs inside.
Dead Fish

No comments: