Saturday, May 21, 2011

P. F. Chang

I knew about this restaurant for years, but never set foot in there until today, for a special lunch.

P. F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc. is an American restaurant chain with headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. This chain was founded in Scottsdale, Arizona in 1993 by Paul Fleming and Philip Chiang, thus its name P. F. Chang. I really don't know why the "i" was dropped from the name. I am willing to bet it has something to do with the lucky number 7. It is a rather successful chain with more than 200 restaurants in the United States, Mexico, Kuwait City, and Dubai in United Arab Emirates.

This photo is taken at the P. F. Chang located in the Falls and the place was quite crowded. I sampled quite a few things and had a great VIP duck. Delicious! I had to skip dinner tonight after that big lunch.
Chang-Chiang

No comments: