Monday, July 23, 2007

Bananas Included

Price reduced... is very commonly seen on for sale signs around Miami's homes these days. The seller's housing market is in a doldrum, to say it politely. If you revisit my Friday, March 30th blog this year, I predicted that beautiful house could be sold very quickly! I was wrong! It is still looking for a buyer. I talked to the owner today, she said the price has been slashed, and potential buyers still cannot afford it, and they want it even cheaper. I was thinking it could be argued that this beautiful banana grove on the edge of the house is a good incentive for the buyer. Let's throw it in as a bonus. She offered the bunch to me when it ripens. I may come by in a few days to pick a few off the bunch, making it a bit cheaper to help the sale.

Bananas Included

1 comment:

Ann (MobayDP) said...

I still am amazed at how fast the prices fell for houses in Miami!