Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Challenger no, Cuda si

Errata: I knew this blog would attract a comment or two, and I stand corrected. This is NOT a Challenger, but it is a Barracuda. The year must still be 1970 or 1971. SO I changed the title of the blog to be more accurate. If you really are a fan, look here. You'll learn that the two cars are very similar, but they are not the same. Thanks to David for keeping me honest. The original blog is below.

Miami streets once in a while offer a glimpse of the past and a slice of history of the American muscle cars. This is a well restored 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible. In 1971, the film Vanishing Point featured a car similar to this in a death wish race against the law. This is a beloved American muscle car and the owners of these cars are quite proud of their ownership. This is a web site featuring the owners and fans of the two well known muscle cars made: the Dodge Challenger and the Plymouth Barracuda.

3 comments:

Davide92 said...

It isn't a Challenger ;)

Lan said...

OK. Please tell me what you say it is. I know the tail lights are different, but the owner may change the appearance if the parts are not available.

Davide92 said...

Well, I don't know what the front looks like, but the rear end seems the one of a '70 Barracuda