Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

"This place is always packed on the weekends, and the crowd is young. There are always a lot of dancers from 5 to 8pm. Most are latina with a few black and white girls. There is a main stage in the middle of the club where two girls dance at a time and another smaller stage surrounded by the bar where one girl dances. The lapdance room has about 10 booths with no curtains so the bouncer walks in about once a song and checks on all the girls. It's the type of club where the girls walk around asking for tips after they finish dancing. In staying with the young crowd theme, the music is mostly hip hop/r&b with a little bit of modern day rock. You won't find any 80's hair metal here."

I don't know if it's obvious to you, but I swiped the above narrative right off the internet while I Googled BT's Gentlemens Club. I never paid attention to this place that is near the Sunset Place in South Miami. While stuck in traffic, this got my attention. Should I go in there to snap pictures? The bouncers probably will break all the bones in my body and I probably will need to bribe my way out by paying the girls. Nah! Bad idea! This is all you will see.

No comments: