Monday, September 27, 2010

Spyware

Let me tell you one thing... Life is getting to be so much more exciting... and thus quite dangerous with all the new gadgets your money can buy. First of all, anywhere you go in Miami, you see what seems like everyone is playing with a small marvel that is an electronic hand held device, a cell phone. Secondly, these things ring at any moment with different "ring tones." I hate that, especially if the music taste is in the owner's mouth. Thirdly, you get to hear all about their personal life's saga etc, etc, etc...

So, you ask me, where is the danger? Well, I am holding it in my hand, my own cell phone. Pretending I am texting or getting email or surfing the internet, the people in front of me have no idea, and would be petrified if they knew I could be recording all their movements in high definition 720p digital video, or taking 5MB photos of them.

Of course, this lady is too busy texting to pay attention to her surrounding. Of course, I am a nice guy and won't do anything that is dangerous, of course, of course. Have no fear.

Spyware

No comments: