Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Grill for Lunch

Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill has been around for over 50 years and is famous for their Baby Back Ribs, which is tooted as selling over a million pounds a year. There are 22 locations in South Florida and this one is at 12790 SW 88th St in Kendall/Pinecrest which is where I stopped by for a quick lunch today. The place is quite popular and business is brisk. No, I did not get their famous Baby Back Ribs... Now I regret that poor decision, but it's too late to have it back. What was I thinking?

Flanigan's

1 comment:

A Life Being Lived said...

Hi LAN! I love your blog. I lived in Miami for about six months last year and have been homesick ever since. I grew up in California so Miami was such a culture shock (but in a good way) I had to move back to CA for my job but am planning on moving back as soon as I can. I know it may seem crazy but I love that darn town :) Your photos bring back a ton of memories and lots of the unique "charm" of it. Keep it up!