Thursday, October 14, 2010

I See Big Branches in Your Future

I can't help but to make a prediction here... looking into my crystal balls. This is inside the new Dadeland Village and to the right is the big furniture store Rooms To Go that occupies a big chunk on the ground floor of the North Toscano condo/office building, at the corner of Kendall Drive and SW 73rd Place. I am puzzled and curious to learn about the infinite wisdom of the developer/owner of this property to have planted about 10 trees alongside this building. These look like oak trees or some large trees in that family. They are planted so close to the building that I would love to see how they fare in a couple of years from now. Already, you can tell that these trees are resenting the building and trying to lean away from its wall. I predict that they will all lean westward and it will cost some serious money to keep them trimmed where they will touch the building. Perhaps the developer has a cousin owning a tree trimming service?

Unplanned Growth

No comments: