Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Canes Country

I was at a Miami auto tag agency today for a transaction that cannot be done on line, and I am glad I was because I did not realize that the State of Florida has so many kinds of specialty license plate for the consumers to choose from. All automobiles in Florida need to carry a license plate (only in the rear of the cars.) For an extra fee, the owners can select from a large choice of specialty plates. You name it, they have it, from protecting the whales to breast cancer awareness and of course all the sport teams and many other organizations are represented. This is a nice way to generate extra revenue. Me? I want to remind you that while in Miami, you are in HURRICANES country, and all the cars I ever owned here have the Miami Hurricanes special plate. You can see an example of it on the left upper shelf, and a small sample of the other plates on all the three walls of this office.

Plates and Plates

No comments: