Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Because I talked about a Mary Kay "pink Cadillac" before, I jumped to a chance for a sequel, by waving to a very nice, beautiful and o so courteous lady driving this pink SUV at the Wells Fargo bank on Kendall Drive today. She was very nice to stop and allowed me to take a snapshot of her car for this blog. So here it is...

This Mary Kay pink Cadillac is the very upscale luxury SUV Escalade Hybrid equipped with a 6.2L 403 HP V8 engine. Its sticker price starts at US $75,000 but escalades to a whopping $89,000 for the Platinum Edition for a 2011 car. I am not sure why these beautiful and delicate looking ladies of Mary Kay want to drive a 400 + horse power SUV! Especially when it 's in Pink! This very "pretty in pink" SUV looks like it's platinum to me! There you have it! Again, Mary Kay lady, thank you for stopping and not running me over when I tried to stop you.
Killer Vine

No comments: