Thursday, September 1, 2011

Miami Perspective

It is September already? Here we go...

"Oh, it's a long, long while from May to December
But the days grow short when you reach September
When the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame
(Not in Miami, it doesn't)
One hasn't got time for the waiting game!

Oh, the days dwindle down to a precious few
September, November...
And these few precious days I'll blog with you!
These precious days I'll blog with you!"

Sorry! That was the September song, but I need to do a September perspective shot. So here it is. My iPhone 4 has a real annoying habit to add a few distortions here and there to my composition, but they all look good to me. This is no Escher, but it's a perspective.


If you are curious, the September Song above was by Sarah Vaughn with the Teddy Wilson Quartet, New York, November 1946.
Perspective

No comments: