Monday, January 30, 2012

Inspiring

I was ready to talk about something deep and very philosophical like the habit of reproduction of a rare flowering tree I found today, but that boring subject is easily trumped by a box I received today in the mail... So let me talk about that instead.

About a little bit over a week ago, I talked about this encounter at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden. I am spoiled rotten now that I was sent a box of what I said is my craving: The Oliver Kita Inspiring dark chocolate. Here it is:
Inspiring
This came directly from the manufacturer and I am so thankful to the person who sent me this. Thank you, thank you, thank you! If you are curious to know what is the content, here is its description:
16 Piece:
Column 1

Cherry Ancho
Palet d' Opium
Passionfruit and Lychee
Palet de Framboise

Column 2

Scarlet Caramel
Palet d' Olivier
Lavandre Citronade
Palet du Figue et Cognac

Column 3

Mint and Lemon Balm
White Peaches and Cream
Scarlet Caramel
Cherry Ancho

Column 4

Palet de Framboise
Coconut Voile
Palet d’ Opium
Palet d' Olivier

How do they look to you? You wanna share? Got to come to Miami first.

No comments: