Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ferrari F430

I just bought this new car... Ha ha ha, you almost believed it, right? I wished!

Would you believe if I told you I know the guy who owns this car? That is true. Here is what this page says in this car's introduction:

The F430 signals the arrival of a brand new generation of V8-engined Ferrari berlinettas. Every inch of the car was inspired by the engineering research carried out at Ferrari's Gestione Sportiva F1 racing division.

The F430's light, compact 4308cc engine is completely new and gives the car its name. It punches out 490bhp and delivers a specific power output of 114bhp/litre and 343lb.ft of torque. Needless to say, performance is outstanding: acceleration from zero to 62mph (100km/h) in 4 seconds and a maximum speed in excess of 196mph (315km/h).

Last week, this car had some mud on the fenders, so that was my criticism: Foo, you have mud on your car! Today, it's spotless, so I am speechless, and drooling... I am glad we have speed limit here! There you have it!

Vroom Vroom...

1 comment:

• Eliane • said...

Vrooom!!! I know the reason why it has superior performance is because the car is red. You've never noticed that every sport car has to be red. I guess if it isn't, it will not be as fast. ;)