Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happiness Pizza

Sunday afternoon in Dadeland Mall is not my usual place for a good time, but it is a good place for photos. Actually, I don't know about the other cities in the world, but some people here in Miami are quite paranoid! I took a photo of the BACK of two tiny kids at a tiny and "o so cute" tiny baby shoes kiosk. That was a great shot but that was enough for their hysterical Mom to raise both her eye browses and she gave me the dirtiest look I ever experienced! I had to show her my camera, delete the photo and convince her that the photo was "ERASED" from my camera. Phew! Call the cops! Arrest this guy!

OK. Now that's out of my system, here is another spy shot in the food court of Miami's Dadeland Mall. Here is the most happy boy in the world at this precise moment. He is looking at the flat screen TV overhead, but I am sure he's thinking about the pepperoni and cheese delicatessen in his hands.

Pizza Time

3 comments:

Sally said...

What illustrious heights civilisation has reached...unbridled paranoia, and Sundays where entertainment consists of getting ever fatter stuffing faces with fat food, watching TV in a shopping mall.

I know which version is the child abuse, and it isn't anything to do with your camera :-)

Ann (MobayDP) said...

Maybe she thought you...well...you know...had some sort of er...child fetish or something :-)

duopastorale said...

That's the world now. Me and my mate got stopped by the police when we took my 6 year old nephew to the park. Someone reported us. Aaagh!