Thursday, September 20, 2007

Two bit for an hour

This is the South Miami public library. I rarely if ever set foot inside it until I discovered recently that it has quite a few movie gems in DVDs. So I come here once weekly to check out some good old movies. The parking is an amazing trip back to the good old days. Only US $.25 (that's two bit in case you do not know) for an entire hour! Anywhere else in Miami nowadays, I have to empty my entire piggy bank to get a couple of hours on the parking meter. Hospitals? I'll be $8 poorer after a mere 2 hours in their parking garage. I love this library parking system.

Public Library

2 comments:

• Eliane • said...

That is a good deal! parking in NYC is like having a second rent!

TOG said...

You should come to the Coral Gables library. The parking is plentiful and free.