Wednesday, September 26, 2007

In Your Face

Miami rainy days are rare (only when we have a lingering storm.) Today is an exception and it has been drizzling on and off all day. I was right behind this huge bus and can't help to see this big billboard. I had no idea what it is so I looked it up. It is an Emmy Award-nominated TV show. TWO AND A HALF MEN has been the #1 comedy on US television for the past two seasons. It’s a comedy about men, women, sex, dating, divorce, mothers, single parenthood, sibling relations, surrogate families, money and love. Nothing I would care about in any meaningful way. Never watched it and never will.

It's a Sit Com

2 comments:

Lucie Cali said...

Nothing to do with this post, but Thanks for your link about the breadfruit tree on the other photoblog!

Chris said...

I had to laugh at your comments about the show. . . .I said to my husband tonight that I cannot, for the life of me, understand how in the name of heaven that is the #1 comedy on TV. I have no idea how anyone could find it funny!