Friday, September 21, 2007

Not For Me

Across my office complex is a small strip mall (where the Roasters 'N Toasters is; incidentally, I just learned today that it is the place often frequented by O.J. Simpson!) Once in a while, like it is the case today, I am chagrined to say I am coerced to get lunch here. This is NOT my favorite eating place, so, instead of savoring my unfavorite food, I took this photo of its patrons. It is amazing to me that this restaurant is doing very well. Every time I am here, it is full, just like today! What am I missing?

Unfavorable

1 comment:

Ann (MobayDP) said...

There are some places like that here. The food to me is awful yet you can never find an empty seat!
Baffles the mind indeed.

Next time you go in you should ask the patrons why they like the place so much :)