Saturday, March 29, 2008

DownSizing

Every mere mortal in the US is feeling the pinch of the global economic downturn. This may be a good trade in for me to use around town. However, I am not sure it is licensed to be used in highways. Also, I am afraid to guess what would happen if this goes into collision with the huge USVs or power trucks guzzling gasoline as kings of the road in Miami. This is seen in the new Dadeland village in front of the brand new condo/office buildings painted yellow.

Mini Wheels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing more and more of these Smart Cars on the roads, but I am not that brave. Besides, I don't think I can fit my purse in that thing.

Curly said...

Great picture today thanks! Looks fun to drive!

I apologise for this "mass comment" but I could do with your help today over at South Shields Daily Photo. Help promote the rights of photographers!