Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rotary Art Festival

I am quite confused with all that is going on in Miami. The pace is frantic! There was just last week an art festival in Coconut Grove and now, there is another one in South Miami, my neck of the woods. Usually, South Miami holds its art festival in November... but I understand today's is the Rotary Club of South Miami's fund raising effort. Proceeds from the show go to Rotary scholarships as well as international and local community service projects. I went there to take a few photos. This boy seems to be curious about the paintings that look to me as some nice scenes from the Florida Keys. There was quite a large crowd and the traffic was pretty bad.

1 comment:

B SQUARED said...

It's the same here in Ft. Lauderdale. A different one every weekend in the winter and spring.