Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Strip Bare, Please

I was at the Miami International Airport today. Not to miss a golden opportunity to take pictures at enormous risk to be yelled at or even thrown in jail, I got a few shots of the lines to pass security check prior to be allowed to board air planes. It is a very stressful place. I know, I've been there, done that! They make you take every items on your person and put them in buckets with the hope that you will lose some of them. I always do! They also want to see your toes, well, that's what I understand why they make you take off your shoes. Nowadays, they have a new gadget that sees through your outer clothes. If you plan to travel by air soon, make sure you wear your best underwear. At this time, the monitors are still in gray scale, but soon, they will be in technicolor in Panavision, so, wear them bright and colorful!
Airport Security

No comments: