Saturday, August 11, 2012

Crab and Raw Fish Amuse-Gueule

The newly renovated Rusty Pelican restaurant in Key Biscayne had my full attention and I came back for another sample of their new style menu... Here are two mouth watering appetizers: a crab cake in the foreground, and sea bass ceviche further up in the photo. Although I do not particularly like to venture into eating raw fish and hopefully do not become addicted, I must admit I did not mind chomping on a few pieces of the quite "delicious" morsels of sea bass in lime juice here. Excellent! I rate this a five octopuses out of a maximum of five octopuses from my personal book of exotic rating. The beach chairs you see outside are sittings in the outdoor patio. That will be an excellent place to sit in the November clement weather to enjoy the Miami downtown skyline at dusk.
Appetizers

No comments: