Monday, February 13, 2012

Get Off That Cell

I really want to get off this subject, but I can't help it... while driving around Miami. It seems like every other person has the cell phone glued to his/her ear in dense traffic! I was next to this white car and we were waiting for the light to turn left. I was very nervous watching this woman who was on her cell the entire time. She had no idea that there are other cars surrounding hers, let alone that there is a guy to her left who was petrified that she will turn her car into his!

There was/is a drive making it illegal to use cell phones inside automobiles. Where is that petition? I'll sign it in a minute. Call the police, call 911... Arrest this insane person... or better, fine her a thousand dollars on the spot! Hand me my shotgun...
Miami Drivers

No comments: