Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm In Love

I think I'm in big trouble... because I think I'm in love! Last night, I couldn't sleep... and all night I thought about a new love that I met yesterday... I can't wait to go there again to try a new taste. Her name is Yogurt Bar, and I met her at Menchie's.

I never paid any attention to Yogurt until my curiosity made me go inside Menchie's. While inspecting the different flavors available, I asked for a sample and I am now hooked! I've got to have her... I'll go there tomorrow. It's Sweet Coconut, the third dispenser from the left. So yummy...

My plan is to get about 8 ounces in a fresh waffle bowl... No topping, please! Now let's see: Serving Size: 1/2 Cup; Calories: 168, Total Fat: 0.5g, Carbs: 37g, Protein: 4g... What the heck, it's only 300 calories and 1g of fat... I can handle that. Let's go! Wait a minute... 8 times US $.44 = $3.52 + $1.00 for the waffle bowl = $4.52 + 7% tax = OMG, it's $4.83 ... Help!
Sweet Coconut

No comments: